After every legislation session (odd-numbered years), agency staff provide a summary of legislation impacting the agency and its licensees. This can include legislation impacting physicians, physician assistants, acupuncturists, surgical assistants, and a variety of other license types.
Access legislative updates here: Legislative Updates
As a state agency, TMB has a number of reporting requirements to the legislature, governor, and other oversight agencies. These include the agency’s strategic plans and related customer service reports, legislative appropriations requests, operating and other budget reports, and internal audits. Typically, all of these reports are required to be made available to the public via the agency’s website.
Click on the tabs below to access the following required reports:
- Strategic Plans & Customer Service Reports
- Legislative Appropriations Requests
- Budget Reports (Operating Budget, Budget Reduction Reports)
- Internal Audit Information
- HB 12 (2013) - Staff Compensation Information